The Full Story
Are you ready to take the next step? Our application process consists of the following three steps:
We want to get to know you and why you are interested in the Frontrunners program.
Everyone has a story to tell. That's why you are invited to share yours through creative & reflection assignments.
The interview will be 30 minutes long and its non-formal, you do not need to be prepared in before hand.
Application dates for FR19: 6th March 2023 - 28th March 2023
Zoom interview dates: 14, 15, 21, 22, 23 and 29th March 2023 (link Calendly in the application form)
We are looking for students who:
are curious and willing to take action
are not afraid of playing with different ideas and solutions
want to collaborate with other people
Let us guess who you are, you are a young deaf person who want to make a difference in the world learn themselves better to know and envelope own personal skills. You want to create yourself at the international playground called Frontrunners.
Perhaps you have studied at the university (or not), travelled around the work (or not), have gained work or organisation experience (or not). No matter what is your background, we are looking for your potentiality. It is what really matters. For you and us.
Prepare yourself for applying
The online application for Frontrunners 19 (2023-2024) will consists of the following:
What's your name?
What's your age?
What's your nationality?
Choose one of the following that most accurately describes you.
What email address can we reach out at?
What mobile number can we reach you at?
What's your home address?
What education(s) have you completed?
Have you ever participated to Taster Week before?
Have you ever applied to the Frontrunners program before?
Where did you see about the Frontrunners Program from?
Finish the sentence...
12. My biggest achievement in life, so far, has been…
13. My biggest challenge in life, so far, has been…
14. In the future, I see myself as…
15. What I need to learn is…
16. Others would describe me as…
17. Send us a creative video about YOU! Make a storyline video about your life that covers your educational / work background as well as any major life events or challenges and tell us why you want to become a student of the Frontrunners Program. Feel free to be creative with the structure, content and illustrations. The video must be minimum 2 minutes, maximum 3 minutes long and in international signs.
18. How do you view teamwork, collaborative learning and responsibility? How do you view yourself in teamwork? How do you take responsibility in your everyday life? Tell us in a 2 minutes video in international sign.
19. Click on the link in the application form and book a time slot for a conversation with us on Zoom.