The Full Story
Are you ready to take the next step? Our application process consists of the following three steps:
We want to get to know you and why you are interested in the Frontrunners program.
Everyone is creative in their own way, including you. That's why you are invited to share your perspective.
Once your application and creative assignment sent, we will make an appointment with you for an online interview.
We are looking for students who:
are not afraid of playing with different ideas and solutions
respect other people
Let us guess who you are, you are a young deaf person who want to learn themselves better to know and envelope own personal skills. You want to create yourself at the international playground called Frontrunners.
Perhaps you have studied at the university (or not), travelled around the work (or not), have gained work or organisation experience (or not). No matter what is your background, we are looking for your potentiality. It is what really matters. For you and us.
Prepare yourself for applying
The online application this year will consists of the following:
What's your name?
What's your age?
What's your nationality?
Choose one of the following that most accurately describes you.
What email address can we reach out at?
What mobile number can we reach you at?
What's your home address?
What education(s) have you completed?
Have you ever applied to the Frontrunners program before?
Where did you see about the Frontrunners Program from?
You will be asked to finish these sentences:
11. My biggest achievement in life, so far, has been…
12. My biggest challenge in life, so far, has been…
13. When I take care of myself, I…
14. In the future, I see myself as…
15. What I need to learn is…
16. Others would describe me as…
17. Send us a storyline video about your life that covers your educational and work background as well as any major life events or challenges. The video must be maximum 2 minutes long and in international signs.
18. In three short sentences, tell us why you want to become a student of the Frontrunners Program?
19. What learning and growth mean to you? Tell us in a 1 minute video in international signs. Feel free to be creative with the structure, content and illustrations. Prepare a link to the video, it is your responsibility that we have access to the video via the link.
20. Submit your application
Once your application and creative assignment sent, we will make an appointment with you for an online interview. If you have any question, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.